Title: HEAD OF VALUATIONS
Location: Canberra, Australia
Salary: £80,000-£100,000 per annum | $160,000-200,000 AUD per annum
This Valuations Advisory Services team works on assets from office buildings to shopping centres to industrial & logistics and everything in between - prestige homes, memorials, vineyards, plant & machinery, museum artefacts, aged care, hotels - they value the assets, advise on development, and even consult on portfolio optimisation
They help their clients with leading valuation advice and insights, for many purposes including due diligence, financing, feasibility and market studies, balance sheet reporting and mortgage services. Plus the team are specialist across every sector, including agribusiness, public sector, infrastructure, residential, healthcare, build to rent, data centres, government, office, retail, industrial and hotels
What this job involves
- You will work as part of a National team with specific focus on being recognised as a market leader within the Valuation profession and more importantly, play a key leadership role in the wider Canberra team.
- You will undertake financial and sensitivity analysis, compile and verify market evidence for reports and analysis and prepare, edit and modify computer cashflow models.
- As part of the leadership team, you will actively promote self and the business through client engagement and marketing initiatives and attend client functions and seminars
Sound like you? This is what we're looking for:
- You will be an Associate Member of the API, Certified Practising Valuer with sound technical ability and experience in undertaking commercial, industrial and retail valuations.
- You will also have a high level of commercial acumen, proven leadership capability, strong interpersonal skills and a proven record of winning business.
- You are driven to provide the best possible outcome, not just for the Valuations team but to work with the Canberra leadership team to provide a good approach to all property related matters
This role represents enormous potential for you to fundamentally impact the growth and direction of a global organisation on a local basis.
What can you expect from the company?
You'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where they can take you...
"As an organisation, we don't just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World's Most Ethical Companies."
If you are interested in relocation to Canberra or have previous work experience in Australia and would like to apply, please do so below:
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates