£80000 - £85000 per annum + plus pension, package & bonus
over 1 year ago
HEAD OF PROPERTY | CLIENT SIDE | SOUTHAMPTON
£80,000 - £85,000 PER ANNUM PLUS COMPETITIVE PACKAGE AND BENEFITS AND BONUS
3 DAYS A WEEK IN THE OFFICE (SOUTHAMPTON) / 2 DAYS A WEEK HOME WORKING
Capstone's Real Estate Advisory team has been exclusively retained to source a Head of Property for the UK's leading port operator based in Southampton. This position will work with the Regional Director and local Commercial/Regional Management team in identifying, pursuing, and delivering new business and business growth opportunities on their vast existing mixed use property portfolio.
- Responsible for all property performance and property activity for the Region.
- Reducing vacancy rates
- Deriving value through proactive asset management
- Developing and sharing best practice in asset management
- Maximising tenant income through (a) the creation and letting of space (b) effective management of lease events and (c) identification and implementation of lease re-gear opportunities.
- Minimising expenditure on rent (through the effective management of lease events)
- Track current use of land. Develop, implement and deliver strategies to optimise use and value
- Lead TCPA planning activity for the Region where planning relates to tenanted property assets Acting as a point of escalation in the management of lease compliance issues
- Input to and preparation of regular and ad hoc reports. Completion of property inputs to budget process for the Region
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of Regional property data
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- MRICS with 5 years' PQE experience.
- Demonstrate practical Asset Management experience.
- Exposure to the logistic and industrial sectors would be beneficial however all sector experience will be considered.
- Experience of working on the 'client side' would be advantageous but not a necessity.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates