This is an opportunity to work for England's most prestigious Landed Estate consisting of a portfolio of historic and listed buildings. They are seeking an individual to lead, direct and manage all property services across the London estate. This would be well suited to an individual with a passion for conservation and a background in running multiple projects.
The role and responsibilities
- Lead and manage multidisciplinary operational teams, ensuring they reach performance standards
- Oversee all property works including minor projects and maintenance works
- Prepare and manage annual budgets
- Liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Act independently in day-to-day operational decisions, working closely with senior closely colleagues on the development of strategic plans
- Educated to degree level with substantial experience as a Surveyor.
- Effective leadership and people management capability
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience managing budgets, cost control and contract management
- Demonstrable experience with managing compliance and a detailed approach to risk management
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates