£56000 - £69000 per annum + high pension % and competitive benefits
about 1 year ago
Head of Property
£56,000 - 69,000 plus a competitive benefits package and significant pension
We are working exclusively on a client side senior appointment for an established organisation which has an estate worth £1.2bn and over 500 leased assets. The portfolio is diverse comprising of commercial, retail, residential, operational land and a leased/ investment estate.
The opportunity is for a Head of Property to be an integral member to drive strategic change, increase revenue and capital return through the asset management of the portfolio. The Head of Property will also be a leader of the current property team, while management and influencing external parties.
- Team management of various teams; disposal, investment management, asset management, projects
- Continuous strategic planning for improvement processes and a commitment to the delivery of services based on needs and achieving delivery to quality and cost standards
- Valuation of assets and developments and utilising external agents support
- Landlord and tenant management and the strategic planning for acquisition and disposal of sites and premises. Reduction of void assets
- Act as an advisor for major projects and overseeing the delivery of the projects is at the quality and required standards. Manage land assembly initiatives and in developing strategic partnership arrangements with both Public and private sector organisations
- Working with other public sector bodies and delivering collaboration projects.
- Communicating with senior executives, stakeholders, elected members, trade unions.
- Financial management and setting annual budgets
Key skills and attributes:
- Must be an experienced member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Management: track record of managing and motivating a multiple/ sizeable teams
- Create and implement performance management principles
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High level of inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales and to motivate others to deliver
- Full valid driving licence; this role will involve travel across South Wales and occasionally elsewhere in the UK.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates