Position: Head of Property
Capstone are proud to be retained by one of the UKs leading transport operators to identify a Head of Property for the South Wales region. This position will report into the UK Head of Property and will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and delivering new business and business growth opportunities.
You will inherit an existing team of 4 surveyors ranging from junior to senior surveyor level. You will be expected to guide this team to become integrated into the business's wider operations, not simply an isolated department which works & thinks autonomously. Working alongside engineers and other operational staff will be a day to day requirement, there will be constant cross over with all operational departments. A pragmatic stakeholder management approach will be key to the success of this role. Maximising tenant income and minimising expenditure on rent is a crucial responsibility, alongside overseeing some small development projects in the South Wales region. Asset Management & Estate Management is also a core responsibility.
- Ideally you will have 8-15 years relevant real estate/property experience and be MRICS accredited
- Experience of working within a private practice and or end user organisation
- You will be a robust character, not easily flustered, ideally with management experience
- Must have a demonstrable track record in driving value through real estate
- Landlord & tenant experience is essential
- Exposure to the industrial sectors would be beneficial
- Complex stakeholder management experience would be beneficial
- A measured temperament
The working environment is dynamic & ever changing, no day is the same and they are always embarking on new opportunities. With over 40 locations across the UK, there are always new challenges to embark on.
To apply, please contact Nicole Buckland for a confidential discussion and to arrange a meeting to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates