Job Title: Head of Project Delivery
Capstone is currently representing a leading independent multifaceted construction consultancy to recruit an experienced Head of Project Delivery to establish and growth the Amsterdam office.
The Head of Project Delivery will have ownership for delivery of pipeline projects and be responsible for pipeline reporting and communication through overseeing project delivery of all client projects from inception to completion, including evaluation and construction, and work effectively with other teams to optimise project outcomes.
- Providing effective leadership of a team of project managers and pipeline coordinator.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of each development project, from kick off through to completion, delivering the required project outcomes on time, to cost and quality requirements, including all handover requirements.
- Working with stakeholders across the business and external partners to overcome project hurdles and mitigate risks to ensure effective delivery of the business's property pipeline targets.
- Providing short, medium, and long-term views of the pipeline and work with stakeholders to ensure the relevant number of projects and resources are available to achieve the business's targets.
- Ensuring all budgets and capex investments are appropriately approved, and expenditure is delivered within approved values.
- A highly experienced project management leader, capable of delivering and managing a portfolio of projects per year across multiple project teams.
- Ideally demonstrates strong programme management skills and qualifications, ideally to degree level, to evidence successful approach to complex matrix management.
- Operating at a senior level and able to turn strategy into actions, successfully resolve difficult situations, and make critical decisions under pressure.
- Has the ability to think "outside of the box"' to solve problems and ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the required level of quality.
- "Can do" approach to all situations, is proactive, flexible, hands on, and adaptable, able to react quickly to a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to simply convey complex messages across the business.
- Commercially astute, able to evaluate the cost/benefit of options.
To be considered please apply.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates