City of London, London
£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Head of Programme Management & Workplace
£70,000 - £85,000 + bonus + benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management team are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a global media organisation to recruit their Head of Programme Management and Workplace.
About the role:
This assignment is geared towards programme managing and coordinating the end to end development and delivery of multiple projects to deliver best in class workplace design & construction projects on time / budget. You will be tasked with delivering inspiring flexible space to the highest standards of design and sustainability, which reflects our client's commitment to providing a fantastic workplace.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Developing, documenting and challenging the project brief
- Maintaining the project process
- Effectively managing project costs, programmes and quality
- Providing advice & guidance on new buildings
- Representing best practice across the organisation in project management
- Leading on change management when applicable
- Leading a team focusing on creating and developing flexible workplaces
- Delivering projects; every now and then rolling up your sleeves when required
You will be degree educated, ideally with a property or construction related professional qualification / accreditation. You will have a proven track record of working within a corporate environment delivering a range of office projects for a large work force. This is a leading role for a top media organisation, a collaborative approach coupled with leadership and ambition are key to its success.
To apply or to discuss in more detail please contact Benjamin Kepes on 020 3757 5000 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to B.firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates