HEAD OF OPERATIONS
£90,000 - £110,000 per annum + Bonus + Package
Capstone is working with a Leading European real estate company whose focus is to acquire, develop, and manage properties, delivering excellence for their colleagues and clients while simultaneously keeping sustainability and innovation at the forefront of their values.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and developing the country operations ensuring efficient and high-quality output, while also contributing to reaching growth and profitability objectives along with qualitative KPIs.
- Develop and implement business plan and strategy contributing to reaching growth and profitability objectives along with qualitative KPIs.
- Lead, engage, develop, and enthuse the local team. Work with continuous development and build a culture that reflects the company values.
- Assume responsibility for the company's reputation as providing excellent customer service as well as an up-beat place to work.
- Partake in operations group management and take the overall perspective to improve the operations.
- Strengthen the brand awareness and brand strategy. Define and implement local marketing plan, support all rental activities, and customer communication and surveys.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and follow-up in accordance with group compliance and guidelines. Ensure that the country is working in compliance with all group policies and agreements as well as any external regulations and laws.
- Investigate, evaluate, and select work methods and tools. Actively partake in driving the business forward, challenging yourself and the group with initiatives in the digital arena, helping to fuel more effective, high-quality work.
- Act as the spokesperson for the company towards the press regarding non-financial and non-transactional matters. Create good liaisons with municipal, state, and other official contacts. Grow, maintain, and support local network (coordinate with group heads from relevant departments)
- Experience working within similar roles with personnel and profit and loss responsibility.
- Relevant background is preferably from within real estate (housing or commercial), hotel/hospitality, energy sector or services
- Solid financial knowledge and skills. Proven successful track record from build-up/change assignments with positive results (increased income/margins/effectiveness/culture change/cost cutting etc.)
- Experience from working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment in a multinational setting.
- Used to navigating a matrix structure
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates