£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car allowance + bonus
almost 2 years ago
Head of London Valuations
£60,000 - £70,000 + car allowance + bonus
Capstone's General Practice team are proud to be retained by a long established, national, multi-disciplinary property consultancy. A Head of London Valuations is required to join the existing successful, experienced commercial team based from their London offices.
This role offers the opportunity to take forward the commercial valuations team, allowing for business development, networking, having client contact and the prospect of becoming salary partner.
Providing valuation advice to clients including banks, specialist property lenders, investors, fund managers, property companies, individuals and organisations with property portfolios.
The role and responsibilities
- Meeting deadlines in place for providing valuations advice to clients
- Producing valuation reports
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues and sustaining regular communication
- Inspecting and valuing properties
- Carrying out due diligence enquiries
- Capable in securing further work for department
- Essential to be a qualified MRICS RICS Registered Valuer
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous central London Valuations experience
- Computer literate specifically with Excel and Argus Developer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competence to work both independently and as part of a team
To apply for this role please email Ariane Freebody at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000/07539 780121 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates