HEAD OF LEASE MANAGEMENT
£55,000 - £65,000 PER ANNUM - COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Excellent client-side opportunity in Warsaw Poland to work alongside Exec director of property to define and implement the overall strategy of their portfolio.
- Carry out all negotiations with Landlords/ Agents in relation to deals.
- Proactively look for new deal opportunities
- Manage external Legal Advisors (internal/external) in the preparation of lease and other property related documentation in connection with deals.
- Work closely with Group Finance in the creation of business cases needed to gain Group approval for all deals.
- Establish and maintain direct relationships with external property consultants to ensure they are supported and have the relevant information and instruction to conduct negotiations that deliver agreed leases for new sites, lease extensions, re-gears and lease terminations.
- Hold regular meetings with Group Finance and provide updates on progress with benefits from all aspects of lease management including rent reductions, LLC's and service charge reductions.
- Prepare annual budgets and updated financial forecasts for the lease management elements of the Property department.
- Identify new site opportunities that may arise and work with Group Finance to create business cases for review by the Investment Committee.
- Negotiate heads of terms for agreement and lease contracts.
- Negotiate agreement and lease contracts working collaboratively with external legal and technical support.
To be considered: -
- A senior property management or lease advisory professional with a technical background with a strong understanding of lease re-gears, extensions and terminations.
- Experience of delivering and implementing a lease management strategy that delivers against business goals.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating high value commercial Lease and re-gear property deals that ensure best value is obtained and effective working relationships are maintained.
- A comprehensive understanding of all key professional, technical and regulatory requirements relating to the responsibilities listed in the job description.
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining effective third-party relationships.
- Up to date knowledge of property law.
- Up to date knowledge of property and asset management legislation.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate and analytical: Takes a logical and methodical approach to the analysis of information to draw accurate conclusions before making informed decisions. Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- IT literate:Excel; able to build commercial models PowerPoint; able to create effective presentations.Word; able to write compelling proposals
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates