Head of Design Management UK and EU - (Client Side)
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading international music studio company to recruit a Head of Design based from their London headquarters.
Our client provides state of the art, 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in the UK and across Europe.
As the Head of Design the role will be to lead on the design for the roll-out of their studios across both the UK & through out Europe. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience of design management delivering a rollout of projects both in the UK and in Europe with knowledge of associated building regulations of construction in different territories. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts whilst working to tight deadlines is essential.
- Liaise with all external and internal consultant / contractor teams
- Design Management of projects from inception through to completion across UK and Europe
- Working closely with the Head of Construction to deliver projects
- Attend and run monthly design and progress meetings
- Advising on design updates and best practice
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations of working in the UK and Europe.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified Design manager / Architect (RIBA)
- Experience of running an expansion programme throughout both the UK and Europe
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a client or design practice
- Experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects from inception through to completion
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on
0203 757 5000
or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates