Lead Cost Manager (Head of Cost)
Location: New York, USA.
Salary offer: Up to $180 000 + (dependent on USA experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone are exclusively partnering with a multi-disciplinary, international construction consultancy to acquire a Head of Cost who will lead their Cost Management (Quantity Surveying) team in their New York office. This organisation prides itself on its ability to form long-lasting client relationships and through their industry experience and technical excellence provider a quality service from the outset of their projects. The firm believes their success is not only driven by their technical ability, but through their ability to create opportunity and their extensive experience and knowledge across multiple markets.
This renowned consultancy is looking to bring an experienced Quantity Surveyor into their business to take charge of their Cost Management business unit as their Lead Quantity Surveyor or Head of Cost, act as a key client interface, with an emphasis on the growth of the cost management service and team.
- Previous USA experience.
- Experience leading a cost team in a consultancy environment.
- Excellent technical cost management grounding and procurement knowledge
- Experience in advising clients on value management, value engineering and life cycle costing.
- Management experience both in the context of managing a team delivering a commission and general line management.
- Understanding of business development and taking the clients brief.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to grow a world class Cost Management business unit, work in a fast paced, energetic role, while gaining crucial USA wide experience, extensive project exposure and become part of a well-known international consultancy, please get in touch for a confidential conversation:
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates