Head of Construction UK and EU - (Client Side)
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading international music studio company to recruit a Head of construction for the UK and Europe based from their London headquarters.
Our client provides state of the art, 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in the UK and across Europe.
As the Head of UK & Europe the role will be to lead on the roll-out of their studios across both the UK & through out Europe. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience of delivering European expansions and knowledge of associated building regulations of construction in different territories. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts whilst working to tight deadlines is essential.
- Liaise with all external and internal consultant / contractor teams
- Management of projects from inception through to completion across UK and Europe
- Support the construction director with day to day company support
- Attend and run monthly progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations of working in the UK and Europe.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA,Ceng)
- Experience of running an expansion programme throughout both the UK and Europe
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects from inception through to completion
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates