Head of Commercial Property Management; Client Side
Competitive Salary plus package
West End, London
Capstone's Real Estate Advisory are pleased to be working in partnership with one of London's most prestigious and celebrated Landed Estates. This highly regarded property company has a rich and celebrated heritage, and thus has a very strategic approach; focusing on building value over the long term, rather than maximising short-term profit.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Manager with a proven track record seeking the next challenge. The individual must have demonstrable experience of all aspects of property management and often complicated mixed use commercial assets. This opportunity will comprise of managing their own portfolio of tenancies and properties whilst ensuring the delivery of the highest standards of property management from numerous direct reports. The role will involve liaising with all teams including asset management, facilities management, residential, projects & planning, legal, finance and investment.
- All aspects of property & tenancy management including chairing tenants' meetings and direct liaison
- Effective communication across all teams including asset management, facilities management, residential, projects & planning, legal, finance and investmentDealing with all formal tenants' legal and works applications - interpreting legal documents, responding to leasehold property enquires, obtaining appropriate references, analysing financial accounts to assess covenant strength, liaising with solicitors and managing to completion
- Participating in the annual property valuation exercise
- Assisting in the sale or acquisition of properties
- Participating to execute the companies' strategic plan at property, block or sector levels
- Managing & assisting credit control for all arrears by liaising with tenants and solicitors to ensure prompt recovery
- Checking and approving invoices
- Instructing legal and finance teams to document transactions and update data records
- Agreeing planned maintenance works for directly managed properties
- Dealing with all aspects of service charges pursuant to RICS Practice Standards for Service Charges in commercial property
- Assisting in business rates appeals and applications
- General Practice Surveyor, RICS qualified with minimum six years' post qualification experience.
- Confident, highly numerate individual with strong written and verbal communication skills with an ambition to manage a team
- Ability to negotiate lease terms, and undertake rental, Leasehold and Freehold valuations.
- Ideally, but not essential, Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals experience. Analysing leases and market evidence. Measurements and valuations. Serving notices and negotiating terms with tenants and surveyors
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates