GROUP HEAD OF PROPERTY, CLIENT SIDE, RETAIL/LEISURE
£85,000 - £95,000 PLUS COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
LONDON; SOUTH WEST
We have been exclusively retained on behalf of a leading retailer to source a client side Group Property Manager to deliver the management strategy on their current portfolio.
Our client is a major global brand in the entertainment industry. They are extremely ambitious, offering an exciting career opportunity to dynamic and driven property professionals.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Property, develop and implement systems and processes that ensure Territories can effectively and consistently manage Landlords to meet lease obligations.
Create a best practice framework that enables Territories to efficiently track rent reviews, ensuring they are agreed in a timely manner and in accordance with lease terms.
Offer support and guidance on any rent negotiations as required; up skilling the Territory Property Managers throughout the process.
Act as a central escalation and advisory point for any major Landlord disputes in relation to their legal obligations.
To be considered
- A senior MRICS property management professional with a strong technical background and extensive knowledge of estate management within the retail, hospitality or leisure sector.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a multi-territory property management strategy.
- Able to demonstrate success in driving best-practice property management processes through others.
- Experience of working in conjunction with senior stakeholders across multiple European territories.
- A comprehensive understanding of all key professional, technical and regulatory requirements relating to the responsibilities listed in the job description.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
To discuss this opportunity, please email Daniah Williams MRICS at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates