GRADUATE SURVEYOR | COMMERCIAL VALUATION
COMPETITIVE SALARY, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We have partnered with a national independent firm of commercial property agents and chartered surveyors to recruit for a graduate surveyor to join the Birmingham office. The firm have several offices across the UK and have a presence across all surveying disciplines and sectors.
This role specifically will be to join an established team and to report to a Head of Valuations, who is a leader in the industry.
The responsibilities include:
- Shadowing senior team members during property inspections, client meetings, pitches, tenant negotiations and strategy meetings.
- You will have the opportunity to develop skills across a range of areas including L&T, valuations and reporting.
To apply for this role you must be have the following:
- drive to complete the APC and become a MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
- Confident, commercially astute
- Willing to be away overnight as business needs dictate; expenses will be paid.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure;
- Competent with Excel;
- Team player
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates