Title: GRADUATE SURVEYOR
Sector: AFFORDABLE HOUSING
Salary: £45,000 pa
Capstone Recruitment have partnered up with a National Independent firm of Commercial Property Agents and Chartered Surveyors to recruit for a graduate surveyor to join a London-based team. The firm have several offices across the UK and have a presence across all surveying disciplines and sectors. This also means travelling to various different regions for work.
The role will specifically be to join an established team and to report to a Head of Valuations, who is a leader in the industry.
The responsibilities include:
Shadowing senior team members during property inspections, client meetings, pitches, tenant negotiations and strategy meetings.
You will have the opportunity to develop skills across a range of areas including L&T, rent reviews, service charge, valuations and reporting.
To apply for this role you must be have the following:
- Driven to complete the APC and become a MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
- You must have a Real Estate related degree
- General Interest in Affordable Housing
- Confident, commercially astute
- Willing to be away overnight as business needs dictate; expenses will be paid.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure;
- Competent with Excel;
- Team player
If you fit the above criteria, please apply below:
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates