Competitive salary, training and development, fee support.
If applying you must have a real estate related degree.
Capstone have partnered with a national independent firm of commercial property agents and chartered surveyors to recruit for a graduate surveyor to join the Birmingham office. The firm have several offices across the UK and have a presence across all surveying disciplines and sectors.
This role specifically will be to join an established team and to report to the Head of Valuations, who is a leader in the industry.
The responsibilities include:
- Shadowing senior team members during property inspections, client meetings, pitches, tenant negotiations and strategy meetings.
- You will have the opportunity to develop skills across a range of areas including L&T, rent reviews, service charge, valuations and reporting.
To apply for this role you must be have the following:
- Driven to complete the APC and become a MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
- You must have a Real Estate related degree
- Confident, commercially astute
- Willing to be away overnight as business needs dictate; expenses will be paid.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure;
- Competent with Excel;
- Team player
The client would like to arrange interviews during January and with a start date in February.
Please contact Ariane Freebody on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02037575000 or apply here.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates