RICHMOND UPON THAMES | LONDON
£26,000 - £32,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE AND PACKAGE.
Capstone Real Estate Team are currently acting on behalf of a fast-growing independent property company who specialise in acquisitions, lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals and commercial property portfolio management with South West London.
We have been instructed to source a keen and motivated individual who will be assisting the Director focusing on the agency element of the company, helping to advise occupiers on a range of commercial properties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain on the job training to learn from a supportive mentor who looks forward to training up a new surveyor to achieve their professional qualifications. Our client is looking to attract willing and able candidates who have excellent people skills.
- Learn to undertake market appraisals and agency duties for a wide-ranging client base.
- Viewings on a range of commercial premises with prospective occupiers.
- Assist with comparable evidence and research for lease advisory projects.
- Liaising with other agents and their established client base.
- Knowledge of Property is desired but not essential but at least one year of experience in a professional environment preferable.
- A property relevant degree is desired but not essential.
- Excellent people skills with a desire to learn.
- Must be customer service driven with strong communication skills.
- Microsoft office package essential.
- Full driving licence.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates