Graduate Project Manager
Up to £27,000
A specialist consultancy is seeking a Graduate Project Manager/Employers Agent to join their well-established team who are known for winning impressive regeneration schemes in the South East. The position involves taking projects from inception to completion and being client liaison for a large range of predominately residential clients. A great opportunity for someone looking to gain hands on project experience in the property environment as well as APC training.
About the role:
- Prepare employers requirements and performance specifications.
- Liaise closely with clients, contractors and developers.
- Oversee projects and developments according to health and safety regulations
- Amend contracts accordingly.
- Working in a small specialist team of chartered surveyors.
- Report on a regular basis status of projects and fee projections.
- A part-completed/completed degree in a property related qualification.
- Property related experience desired but not essential.
- Eagerness to gain knowledge from a team of specialist consultants.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates