An exclusive client-side opportunity has risen in Manchester to join a leading commercial developer. They are expanding their in-house surveying team and require a Junior Building Surveyor to carry out the core surveying competencies with a focus on project work.
About the role;
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion.
* Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
* Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
* Carrying out dilapidation processes, preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
* Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
* Ability to identify and promote business development.
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates