Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
£26000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 1 year ago
An exclusive opportunity has risen in Manchester to join a leading commercial real estate consutlancy. They are expanding their in-house surveying team and require a junior Surveyor to manage and assit on large scale industrial and commercial projects.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be involved with:
- Identifying and analysing defects.
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator.
- Manage small scale projects and assist on larger.
- A degree level Property qualification or equivalent i.e. Building Surveying, Project Management or Real Estate.
- Experience in a commercial property environment (desirable but not essential).
- Hold a driving license.
- You should be personable and approachable and due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates