£25000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Building Surveyor
South East London
I'm working with an established firm of Chartered Surveyors, who provide an excellent platform for opportunity in the market due to their longstanding and high calibre range of clients. Based in South East London, this could be a great move for a surveyor looking for an opportunity closer to home, albeit with the benefit of working with London-centric clients. Typically, these are prestigious Landed Estates, Livery Companies and HNWIs; subsequently, much of the workload involves looking after Listed Buildings and Scheduled Ancient monuments. The team currently consists of 22 Building Surveyors, and this is a growth opportunity for an experienced surveyor to come in and lead on project delivery.
You'll be expected to assist in the successful implementation and delivery of professional and contract building surveying through the completion of a varied range of building surveying instructions.
This will typically include:
- Building surveys for Investment or occupational purposes;
- Contract Administration;
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms
- Collating project documentation
- Defect analysis
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and institutions
- Project Management of new build and fit out projects
The successful candidate should have a minimum 2.1 grade in a RICS-accredited Building Surveying degree. You should be ambitious and personable, and in return you'll be rewarded with unrivalled APC support (100% pass rate) and market leading remuneration.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Freddie Park by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5011.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates