£23000 - £28000 per annum + Generous Package
over 1 year ago
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23000 - £27000 + Generous Package
Capstone are currently recruiting for a property and planning consultancy, seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their Building Surveying team in Huntingdon. It is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a well-known and established consultancy to begin their career as a Building Surveyor and receive support for working towards their APC.
You will mainly be assisting colleagues and learning from them on a variety of core building surveying matters including party walls, dilapidations, project management work and general building surveys.
- Working within an established Building Surveying team
- Providing advice to clients on building surveying matters
- Party wall
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Produce reports and present them to clients on projects
- Degree in Building Surveying (2:2 min) - MRICS Accredited
- Working towards APC
- Commercial experience preferable
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Work well in both a team and individually
- Full driving license required
If you or anyone you know would be interested in the role or would like to learn more please contact Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant at 020 3757 5000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates