London - 3 days in the office and 2 days at home
£70,000 - £80,000 plus up to 50% bonus
Some travel will be required
Capstone Recruitment is delighted to work exclusively with a global investment business which has funds in real estate.
They are seeking an Associate to join the team who will be responsible for delivering a robust operational performance of their UK portfolio.
You will have experience in engaging with the best in class joint venture partners, external service provides and internal stakeholders to ensure commercial and accurate management of the fund's investments in joint ventures and managed assets.
- Oversee the holding structures for unlisted real estate investments in the UK and contribute to financial reporting (including corporate budgets and financial, operational and risk reporting)
- Assist with asset and investment management projects and understand commercial aspects at both corporate and property level.
- Contribute to the annual business plan and budgeting process
- Be a key part of the investment team on transactions (acquisitions/disposals), structure and on board new investments and be involved in general transaction execution, working with third party advisors.
- Ensure regularity and compliance processes are followed and carried out
Who you are and what you need
- Able to provide real estate input into accounting conversations and vice versa
- University degree (or equivalent) with strong academic records
- Strong accounting skills, ideally ACA qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience in business controlling, audit or real estate investments, preferably from a top-tier fund, audit or consulting firm
- Experience with Yardi or other management software would be advantageous
- An empathetic and intellectually curious personality
- Excellent collaborative team player
- Background in stakeholder relationships
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Understanding of coporate culture and ideally in real esate
Please send Sally O'Sullivan your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (0203 757 0015)
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates