SALARY: £250-300 per day
Capstone Recruitment are currently working with a construction company on the refurbishment of a theatre in London. This is a large multi-million pound refurbishment and due to complete within 4 months.
- Site based, 8am to 6pm, plus weekend as required.
- SMSTS and first aid qualified with 10 years UK experience.
- Experience with heritage buildings
- Experience in Construction Management preferred.
- Knowledge of JCT form of contract
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Good standard of written English including basic report writing.
- Must provide own Windows laptop and mobile phone for business use.
Site based role monitoring all construction H&S, progress and quality aspects of a the works.
The role will be reporting directly to the Construction Manager whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team.
Duties will include;
- Record keeping and reporting of the construction process
- Liaison with all contractors on site
- Solving logistic and co-ordination issues.
- Co-ordination with the Theatre and Design Teams
- Chairing and recording progress and co-ordination meetings
- Development and close monitoring of detailed work programmes and schedules.
- Assessment of RAMS and monitoring of implementation.
- Preparation of weekly progress reports including photos and programme drop lines
If you're interested, please get in touch below:
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates