Freelance Senior Project Manager - Health
Daily rate: £3075 - £425
Contract Length: 6 Months
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the health to join a leading international Project and Cost Consultancy based in London. Our client works closely with the NHS and various health care trusts to deliver state of the art facilities to hospitals including new build, refurbishment and fit outs and also Laboratories.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build hospital developments and refurbishments or Laboritories, delivering project from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will have the support senior Project Managers on larger projects but the autonomy to deliver smaller projects on your own with support as required.
- Experience working with the NHS delivering refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either consultancy side with a healthcare organisation delivering buildings projects.
- A consultative approach
If you are interested in the role, fit the above criteria and are available at short notice please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: email@example.com or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates