Senior Project Manager - Commercial
Duration: 1 year +
Daily rate: £375 - £500
Capstone are currently working with a highly-regarded global real estate consultancy, who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Senior Project Manager, who will be embedded with a high-profile tech company, overseeing commercial projects based in Dublin.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a range of projects throughout the full project lifecycle, comprised both fit-out and new builds. You will act as the main point of liaison between the consultancy and client, therefore it is essential the Senior Project Manager is articulate, client-facing and possesses strong written and verbal communication.
- You must have a construction related degree.
- Ideally you will be chartered with a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Have a proven track record of delivering multi-million-pound commercial projects, ideally fit-out focussed.
- Able to deliver projects from inception through to completion on time, on budget and to a very high standard.
- Very strong written and verbal communication to liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work well both within a team and autonomously.
- Can work in Dublin 5 days per week
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: email@example.com or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates