Freelance Reporting & Data Consultant
Daily rate: £220 - £250
Contract Length: 1 year
A highly regarded, global construction consultancy is looking to recruit for a Reporting & Data Consultant on a freelance basis for an initial 12-month contract.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for accurately collecting and reporting on activities and outputs. This will involve working across multiple project teams, shaping, coordinating and consolidating their approach to skills, employment and education and, reporting on the client's progress, achievements and challenges on a quarterly basis.
The role allows you to have exposure to the senior members of the consultancy including Project and Department directors.
Day to day duties:
- Collect, collate and interpret data from multiple stakeholders to produce quarterly reports
- Ensure reports are submitted accurately within timescales
- Creating dashboards and reports to highlight activities
- Monitor and manage surveys
- Present data / reporting insights to senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Seek internal approval and achieve sign off on quarterly reports for issue
- Present data and strategy documents to gather support and engagement
- Facilitation of engagement activities internally and externally to support the team strategy
- Support team lead to drive changes and increase awareness
Essential Skills and & Knowledge:
- Must be able to manage project timelines including setting internal deadlines for data collection and report submission.
- Good client facing skills, with the ability to maintain good communications and strong relationships.
- Presentation skills in team meetings and workshops.
- Excel and PowerBi skills
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: email@example.com or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates