Job Title: Property Management Analyst
Salary: £250 - £300 per day (experience dependant)
Contract Length: 3 months initially
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Hotel Investor, Operator and Owner, responsible for managing hundreds of hotels across Europe. They are looking to recruit for a Property Management Analyst on an initial 3-month freelance basis.
Reporting to the Senior Asset Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Asset Manager in their role of ensuring that property obligations towards both owners and tenants are met and in producing accurate Capex forecasts and cash flows for the various hotel portfolios.
- Assist Asset Managers in their relationship with Landlords' Representatives
- Assist Asset Managers in their relationship with Subtenants
- Assist Asset Managers in preparing & managing the annual capex budget
- Develop analytical tools & reporting to support the asset team
- Produce a monthly capex reporting & cashflow forecast
- Masters/MBA in finance/real estate
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- RICS accreditation advantageous
- Knowledge of general financial principles in business
- Knowledge of legal, financial and real-estate issues
- Highly organised
If you are interested in the role, fit the above criteria and are available at short-notice, please get in touch on via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates