Freelance Project Manager
Location - Manchester
Daily rate: £350-£425 (experience dependant)
Contract length: 1 year
Capstone are working with an international hotel developer, who recruiting for a Freelance Project Manager to work on a new development in Manchester. Our client focuses on the mid-market segment, with an emphasis on sustainability, style, quirky design and innovation.
Reporting to the Project Director, the successful Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a 250-bedroom office conversion in Manchester, which has recently started construction. The project should take approximately one year to complete.
- Specific project management of developing sites
- Assisting with the enhancement of existing hotels
- Involvement in tender process and choosing contractors
- Asset management and weekly reporting
Skills & Qualifications
- Project Management degree or similar, plus minimum of 3-5 years' experience post qualification
- Experience working on construction projects between £10 million - £30 million
- Experience of conversions / renovations of buildings 500m²
- Understanding of specific requirements of the hotel industry
- Practical hands-on experience of managing projects on time and to budget
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates