Duration: 1 year +
Daily rate: £500- £550
Capstone are currently working with a highly-regarded global real estate consultancy, who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Programmer Manager, who will be imbedded with a high-profile e-commerce organisation, overseeing commercial projects based in Munich.
As Programme Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects simultaneously, throughout the full project lifecycle, comprised both fit-out and new builds. You will act as the main point of contact for the client, therefore it is essential the Programme Manager is articulate, client-facing and possesses strong written and verbal communication.
- You must have a construction related degree.
- Ideally you will be chartered with a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Have a proven track record of delivering multi-million-pound commercial projects, ideally fit-out focussed.
- Able to deliver multiple projects from inception through to completion on time, on budget and to a very high standard.
- Very strong written and verbal communication to liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work well both within a team and autonomously.
- Can work in Berlin at least 4 days per week
- Fluent German Speaker
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: email@example.com or via phone on 020 3757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates