Freelance EMEA Programme Manager
Day Rate £400 - 450
Freelance opportunity to join a leading Real Estate & Construction Consultancy as Programme Manager working across variable accounts or dedicated account on the full project life cycle for blue chip clients.
As Programme Manager you will be managing severeal ongoing projects at different stages for FTSE 100 clients with a strong exisiting team reporting into you across several locations in Europe. This established consultancy is looking for a Programme Manager with excellent stakeholder management to hit the ground running with existing clients and corporate real estate projects, and bring the projects up to speed with timeframe, budget and performance.
You will have;
- Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Building Survyeing, Quantity Surveying etc.
- Strong consutlancy background or client side programme management
- Experience with corporate clients delivering real estate solutions
- Technical understanding of design phases, tenders, contract awarding and documentation
- Excellent communicationt to engage with stakeholders of all levels and organisations
- Leadership skills, strategic thinker, diplomatic and interpersonal skills
If you would like to discuss this please get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates