Moves & Change Manager
€200-250 per day
Freelance - 6 months
Capstone are working with a highly regarded global Real Estate Consultancy who are looking to recruit for a Moves & Change Manager to work with a leading high-profile technology client on a freelance basis. The MAC Manager will work as part of a facilities team, their main function will be to coordinate the logistics of people/desk movements within the organisation, with detailed planning and flawless execution whilst also supporting the larger facilities team in its day to day operation.
Day to day duties:
- Working with the Client to manage and plan general desks moves (from individual to medium and large office moves).
- Managing assets - addition/removal/ordering of furniture and special equipment.
- Coordinating and tracking all occupancy changes (desk swap, office layout changes), permanently maintain precise records.
- Assigning desks for new hires in close liaison with relevant internal Clients.
- As required, supervising or performing moves out of hours (evenings or weekends)
- Communicating clearly and professionally with business stakeholders handle general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions.
- Generating and managing headcount forecasts with extreme accuracy.
- Handling MAC related Tasks (remedy) promptly and accurately, providing timely responses and managing overall traffic.
- Managing local key stakeholders/EA's and suppliers.
- Preparing for/attending MAC meetings and compile specific and accurate MAC statistics/reports.
- Working with the on-site facilities team to support overall FM and events delivery on site
- Regularly working with external contractors, e.g. cleaning, IT, & engineers
- Resolving problems associated with MAC requests including- permits, cleaning, parking, conference rooms, interior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
- Acting collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
- Ensuring accurate and detailed hand over is planned & passed on (for tasks for which being responsible), if absent from the business.
- Experience in a hands-on role working within a MAC, events and facilities environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and orientation
- Proficient in MS Office applications, and possess excellent written and verbal communication & people skills
- Proficiency in CAD desirable but not essential
- Ability to read and analyse floor plans/drawings/Space View
- Proven analytical, statistical reporting and forecasting skills
- Ability to read and analyze drawings, plans, schedules, schematics
- Awareness of health and safety
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Previous experience in related role, within a facilities, MAC and customer environment
Flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability
- Fluent in both French and English
If you are interested in the role, fit the above criteria and are available at short notice, please get in touch with Sam Lee via telephone on 020 3757 5000 or via email on email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates