Freelance M&E Quantity Surveyor
Daily Rate: £300-£400 (experience dependant)
Contract Length: Initial 6 months
Location: London (central)
Capstone are currently working with one of the U. K's most successful cost and project management consultancies. This ambitious organisation is looking to recruit for a Freelance M&E Quantity Surveyor, for an exciting, initial 6-month contract, working on an iconic London Development, with a value of circa £1billion.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of 10, responsible for post-contract work packages. The construction project is mixed use, consisting of office, residential and retail developments.
- Quantity Surveying degree and MRICS status or working towards
- Minimum 4 years professional M&E QS/Cost Management experience
- Significant post-contract experience
- Strong commercial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-facing, ambitious and articulate
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in the role, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates