Freelance Document Controller
Daily Rate: £225-£300 (experience dependant)
Contract Length: Initial 6 months
Location: North London
A London-based Construction Consultancy are looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller, for an exciting, initial 6-month contract, working on a major redevelopment project in North London.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing project-specific procedures for storing, managing, retrieving and tracking project documents
- Be the central point for receiving and distributing documentation, both internally and from external suppliers
- Developing and maintaining registers and logs for Client, Company and all external suppliers
- Adhering to document management procedures, policies and systems
- Monitor document delivery dates and report to applicable project personnel
- Provide project KPI reports, in relation to key project documents.
- Record document information within a document management system
- Provide training and guidance to the programme and project teams
- Academic qualification desired but not essential
- Minimum 5 years' experience in document control
- Experience of working with a document management system
- Experience with document control / database management software
If you are interested in the role, fit the above criteria and are available at short-notice, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates