Freelance Construction Planner - Client-Side London.
Super Prime Hotel
The role is for a fixed period of 12 months.
£300-£375 per day + VAT
The opportunity is to be appointed on a landmark hotel and residential development. This is a unique opening to be part of a large project team delivering what will be one of the most prestigious projects to be built in London.
The role will be a wide-ranging appointment working with the Development Management Organisation and the Principle Contractor to monitor the master delivery construction programme. The ideal candidate will have experience both Client side and also practical construction planning experience from a contracting background. Please note that the role is based in London and not a remote working position.
The candidate will require a minimum of 8 years' of experience within the construction industry. Project experience on large scale projects in excess of £100 million is also preferred.
The range of planning duties will include the following:
- Attending and supporting the daily site last planner sessions in different sections of the project.
- Attendance at the weekly progress meetings for each of the key trade contractor packages.
- Reviewing site installation progress against the master delivery programme.
- Measurement of schedule variances and highlighting areas of concern.
- Supporting the construction team to establish sequencing across the project to achieve the intermediate milestones.
- To review the trade contractor programmes and highlight areas of risk and opportunity.
- Monitoring room completion rates and measurement against key project milestones.
- Monitor and schedule actual labour levels for each of the trades.
- Provide a key interface between the Development Management Organisation and the Principle Contractor.
- Proficient in Asta Power Project software.
If you are interested in the above, please contact Alex on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02037575000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates