City of London, London
£250 - £350 per day
almost 2 years ago
TITLE: Chartered Building Surveyor (Freelance)
LOCATION: Central London & WFH
RATE: £250-£350 per day (2/3/4 days a week)
I'm pleased to be working in partnership with an award winning multidisciplinary commercial surveying practice, who are on a fantastic trajectory for 2020. Having enjoyed phenomenal growth in demand for the Building Surveying service line over the last 2 years, they are now in a position to bolster the team with a senior strategic hire.
My client prides themselves on offering a wide range of expert, specialist services; operating across London and Kent, they work for a range of owners, developers, occupiers and funds. This is an opportunity for a surveyor to join a growing team, thus offering scope for fast paced career progression.
Working predominantly within the commercial, residential and industrial sphere, you'll be expected to undertake the following:
- Administrator/Project Manager/Project Monitor/Employers Agent and overall Lead Client Contact in connection with projects.
- Undertake all professional commercial building surveying work to include building inspections, dilapidations surveys and negotiations, party wall matters etc.
- Understand and appreciate all legislation affecting the procurement of works and the maintenance and use of property.
- Produce reports and schedules as appropriate, following initial survey.
- Make full and efficient usage of all resources to fulfil clients requirements with maximum efficiency and to the highest quality.
- Meet the minimum RICS requirements of Structured Professional Development and to maintain an up-to-date record of training hours completed.
- Become an APC Supervisors and Counsellors to Graduates.
- Prepare and present to clients continual professional development (CPD) training seminars for business development.
You should be a qualified (RICS) Building Surveyor. Further to this, you should be personable, ambitious and have experience working within commercial Building Surveying.
Other essential skills:
- Good organisational experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- A strong team player;
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To apply, please contact Alexandra Wood on 02037575000 or send your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates