Freelance Building Surveyor
Location - Kent
Daily rate: £250-£350 (experience dependant)
Contract length - Initial 6 months
I am currently recruiting for an expanding building consultancy based in Kent, who are seeking a Freelance Building Surveying to work from their Kent office.
You will be working broadly across the commercial sector, working with a range of clients. You will be covering a broad spectrum of project and professional building surveying services including:
- Undertaking Technical Due Diligence and surveys, including pre-acquisition, stock condition surveys and building defects.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects, values ranging from £100,000 to £7m.
- Carrying out schedules of dilapidations, for both landlord and tenant and negotiating settlements.
- Undertaking the role of Contract Administrator, alongside Design and Specification duties.
- Assist with Party Wall and expert witness advice.
The successful candidate:
- Ideally RICS qualified
- Ability to work autonomously
- Desire to add value to the company as well as other businesses
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates