Freelance Bid & Marketing Coordinator
Location: Vauxhall, London
Contract Length: 3 months
Daily rate: £160-£200
Capstone are exclusively working with an expanding National Consultancy based in Central London. They are looking to recruit an experienced Bid & Marketing Coordinator.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary company with ambitious growth plans who lead within the education and healthcare sector. As Bid & Marketing Coordinator you will be the pivotal point in the company's success by organising and prioritising all bid activity, communicating effectively with Stakeholders and assisting with company marketing.
Overview of the role:
- Work alongside Directors to oversee the bid process by coordinating all activity, monitoring progress, ensuring regular internal meetings held and making sure deadlines are met and that bids are technically compliant and meet the minimum standard and gathering feedback where possible
- Be responsible for daily OJEU and portal searching to identify relevant opportunities
- Research and write client presentations
- Work alongside the Bid and Marketing Manager to plan workloads, agree deadlines and share activities for marketing actions such as social media content and engagement,
- Work alongside the Bid and Marketing Manager to plan targeted business development actions such as events, conferences and related opportunities to promote our business
- Develop and maintain a bid tracker including wins/losses, lessons learned and improvements to the bid process
- Network and grow our industry contacts with a specific focus on potential clients
- Support the Bid manager with market research and formulation of the marketing strategy
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organisedand self-motivated
- Strong written and creative communication skills preferably relating to tendering and bid project management
- Identifying opportunities and OJEU's
- Confident using full range of bid documentation including EOI's, PQQ's and ITT's
- Skilled using Adobe InDesign
If you are interested in this role, fit the above criteria and are available at short notice please get in touch with Sam Lee (Senior Consultant) via email on email@example.com or by phone on 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates