Freelance Assistant Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Location: London, Central
Daily rate: £200-£250
Capstone are working in partnership with a highly regarded Construction Consultancy, who are looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager to be embedded with a high-profile tech company on a 4 days per week basis.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Projects Team, specifically responsible for managing an AV project, as part of a large office fit out for the client. This role will involve leading meetings, following up on action points, liaising with various stakeholders, updating project budgets & expenditure schedules and ensuring the effecient running of the project.
Overview of the role:
- Taking overall responsibility for AV Project, ensuring it is delivered on time and to budget
- Leading meetings with Company Directors & Associates
- Following up action points from meetings
- Updating and issuing project budgets and expenditure schedules
- Producing site reports
- Demonstrable Project Coordination/Management experience within build and construction industry
- Proven track record in managing processes
- Highly organised and ambitious approach to working
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally has previous experience working for a consutrction consultancy
If you are interested in the role and in an opportunity to work an exciting construction project, please get in touch with Sam Lee via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates