Airside Project Manager
Location - Gatwick (London)
Duration: initial 6 months
Daily rate: £250-£350 (experience dependant)
Capstone are currently working with a highly regarded global construction consultancy, who are looking to recruit for an Airside Project Manager. This is an exciting, initial 6-month contract, supporting a large multinational manufacturer on construction projects based at Gatwick Airport.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for supporting ground up construction projects (airside, MoD, manufacturing, warehouse builds). The Project Manager will be supporting responsibility for project oversight, contractor relations, budgeting, implementation, schedules and reporting.
- Support the Senior Project Manager in managing the project to the manufacturer's Processes and Policies
- Provide progress reports to all levels of the organization
- Provide support and guidance to Boeings Project Management team
- Experience of contracting methodology, contract forms (NEC3, JCT, FIDIC).
- Support and Work with internal and external stakeholders and functions to execute the programme.
You shall have excellent interpersonal and strong leadership skills as well as in depth understanding of the construction industry, project management and commercial acumen. This needs to be combined with experience working in a complex, international matrix environment.
- Ideally educated to degree level or higher
A recognized Project Management certificate qualification (e.g.RICS/ APM)
- Good experience in supporting large scale project development and reporting
- Demonstrated competence of managing complex projects - management of airside projects and working with Ministry of Defense would be a benefit
- Security Cleared or the ability to obtain Security Clearance
If you are interested in the role, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates