Location: Global (remote working)
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 per annum + 40% bonus
A world class Property Developer with a track record of developing and operating hundreds of Data Centre's globally, backed by a major investment management firm is recruiting a commercially focused Financial Controller to support the delivery of projects globally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring reporting timelines are met around multiple jurisdictions. The postholder will also be dealing with monthly debt covenants reporting and managing audits from different jurisdictions.
- Chartered Accountant
- Understanding of Data Centres isn't critical but knowledge and experience of long terms contract accounting is
- Understanding how costs are built through to accounts
- Understanding accounting rules is key (FRS1 or 2 and might move to IFR5 to prepare for a sale) Construction experience would be highly beneficial due to long term project cycles
- International experience - experience and awareness of how to interact with different entities is key as there are different tax and accounting practices
- Experience managing audits and obtaining information from different jurisdictions
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on 07494368471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates