Position: Finance Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Capstone are proud to be retained by one of the UKs largest transport operators, with over 50 sites across England, Scotland and Wales. Contributing nearly £10 billion to the UK economy every year and with a land bank of 1,000 hectares, this could not be a more exciting time to join one of the industry's leading Property Development titans to support a brand-new Development Company.
A talented and highly astute Finance Manager is vital to the success of the Development Team. This role will act as the Finance Business Partner, supporting the business with high value finance activities, providing insight and working closely with internal and external contacts in relation to the property development activities on land identified.
About the role;
- Plan, manage and execute all aspects of the Development Companies financial reporting
- Provide financial accounting advice and additional support to the business as necessary
- Assist with pilot projects and support other business projects as required
- Record actions agreed and progress at Property Development Team meetings
- Assistance with preparation of investment appraisals for submission to the investment reporting committees
- Ensure full compliance with accounting standards, maintaining robust controls and process environment and support the implementation of Finance Strategy, policy, procedure and controls
- Qualified accountant & degree qualification
- 5+ years group accounting experience and relevant exposure to statutory reporting
- Excellent understanding of respective end to end Finance processes
- Strong customer service ethos
- Strong financial modelling skills & excel ability
- SAP experience
- Essential; experience working within property development including JV structures and project finance
If you have proven experience within a commercial developer or owner/occupier environment with a minimum of 5 years' experience and you have the desire to develop a real estate portfolio working closely with the Managing Director of a brand-new Dev. Co. entity, this rare and exciting opportunity could be for you.
To apply or to discuss this role confidentially, please contact Rob Joslin on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates