Our client is a family owned property development and investment company with a diverse portfolio of high-quality commercial, industrial and retail property.
Reporting directly to the Owner/Director, applicants for this full function accounts role will have a wide scope of responsibilities including:
- Ensuring legislative compliance and various corporate responsibilities
- Preparation & Payment of the BAS, PAYG, Superannuation & payroll tax
- Dealing with all financial matters relating to the agricultural business including complex cash flows, accounting for livestock and grain etc as well as budgeting and management
- Managing the accounting and financial reporting function, including data processing
- Producing accurate profit &loss, balance sheet, budgets and cash flow forecasts
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following skills and experience.
- CA/CPA qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role within the property industry
- Strong Excel/MRI experience essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills