Position: Finance Manager
Salary: £80,000 plus bonus + benefits
Location: Central London
An international Asset Management & Investment company with significant London Real Estate Assets are recruiting a Finance Manager to support the delivery of a major office redevelopment in Central London with an additional plot of land to be developed into a high-end residential scheme. With several high-profile buildings under management in the capital and an appetite to invest further, this is an exciting time to join a business going through their next phase of growth in the UK.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (both required as working language) and be able to write reports in Chinese.
- More than 5 years' experience in enterprise and more than 3 years of financial management experience.
- Can take ownership of the financial work of the company independently.
- Work experience in Chinese enterprises, real estate or construction project management industry is
- Bachelor degree or above, ideally in Chinese, financial management, accounting or other related fields.
- meet the requirements of British accounting professional qualification, ACCA is expected.
- Proficient in office tools such as Powerpoint, Excel and Word, and have strong written skills.
- Strong work ethic, flexible, and good communication skills.
About the role
- Take charge of the account maintenance of the Group's British business and ensure the quality of accounting information.
- Handle external audit, and issue various statutory statements, management statements and special financial analysis.
- Responsible for the company's financial planning and expenditure budget according to the group's business
- Staff salary calculation data check; Ensure compliance with individual income tax and pension
- Maintain a good cooperative relationship with financial institutions and assist the group in improving the annual bank audit.
- Conduct tax planning for the company and other group companies in accordance with laws and regulations, and reduce tax burden and risk.
To find out more about this role please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates