FF&E Project Manager - (Client Side -Large Hotel Operator)
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division are currently recruiting exclusively for a FF&E Project Manager to join an international hotel owner and operator with circa 90 Hotels in the UK and over 500 hotels worldwide. Our client is a major player in the hotel industry operating across several brands from 5* hotels - Budget hotels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading intentional hotel operator in a client-side position.
As a FF&E Project Manager you will be responsible for running FF&E packages from Design stage through to completion. You will be responsible for cost & programme forecast and procurement of projects, negotiating prices with supplies and contractors but also on site delivery as a project manager. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts is essential.
- Experience delivering FF&E projects from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Experience of procuring FF&E Packages
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated with experience in the Property, design or interior design sector
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates