FEASIBILITY MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
SALARY: UP TO $150,000 plus excellent bonus, car allowance, matched pension contribution, benefits, and flexible working.
My client is a global retailer with impressive expansion plans. They are looking for a Feasibility Manager who can provide cost leadership through the development and management of robust feasibility studies including (but not limited to) budget preparation and trend analysis.
Working as part of the newly established real estate and commercial team to be based either in New York or Boston, you will visit the various proposed sites around the United States (travel required around 3 times a month) and provide feasibility advice, having much exposure to internal construction, finance, property, and facilities management teams as well as external providers and developers.
- Responsible for leading and managing all commercial aspects within the Store Development Construction team, ensuring business needs are achieved and projects are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Oversee timelines, resources, and budget development
- To develop, promote & maintain our 3rd party relationships across all countries we operate in, delivering cost effective partnerships without compromising service excellence
- Monitor performance and compliance of all 3rd party vendor contractual requirements. Provide direction and leadership to ensure the team is suitably qualified and adequately experience d to deliver on business needs
- Manage the production of all feasibility study cost estimates in a timely manner, and effectively communicating with all relevant stakeholders. Collaborate with Commercial Team to ensure deadlines are achieved for the monthly Property Board review/approvals
- To build and manage our cost data and continually updating our cost management database
- To work within an operating strategy which promotes safety as a core value to ensure our colleagues & customers enjoy a safe working & shopping environment
- Ensure Construction Cost Management is consistent with all other regions
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in quantity surveying or a related field
- 5 years of experience in construction cost management - PQS or Contractor/Developer experience
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management
- Possess a detailed knowledge of construction procedures and procurement processes
- Experience with planning, design, new build, fit out and refurbishment works project delivery methods
- Experience in conceptual project budgeting and scheduling, project planning, design and cost estimating at various project stages
If you are held back in your current role in terms of earning potential, accountability and professional development seems limited or unachievable, please reach out to Matthew Wade at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates