ROLE: COMPUTER AIDED FACILITIES MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: LONDON - CITY (LIVERY COMPNAY)
SALARY: £30,000 + Generous package (inc. of 10% non-contributory pension and free lunch!)
REPORTING INTO: Senior Facilities Manager
Capstone are pleased to be working in partnership with one of Central London's most prestigious livery companies, with the task of recruiting a CAFM Administrator into their Estates and Facilities Department. This incredible 11 acre portfolio has origins which date back to the 14th century, and as such, the majority of the estate is listed, with a high proportion of Grade I and Grade II* listings.
The 'Estates & Facilities Team' are a fundamental component, contributing to the smooth running of the tenanted businesses which occupy the space.
- Be the first point of contact for advice, guidance and support on all aspects of the CAFM system.
- To lead and deliver training for new and existing users of the CAFM system and to create user guides.
- Act as relationship manager between the Estate and the Estates' CAFM provider. Plan, lead and document the implementation of new CAFM system processes and system changes. Continue to improve and develop the system and advise on new processes and new features and test these prior to implementation.
- Manage CAFM system access & authorisation process ensuring regular review with head of departments.
- Act as gatekeeper and system manager in all aspects of systems security ensuring correct authorisation levels are maintained including onboarding new users, assigning permissions and reporting on user activity.
- Manage customer communication in relation to scheduled PPM works which may impact them or be disruptive to their service delivery.
- Provide a point of escalation for CAFM system queries originating from the Facilities Team, Works Team and external contractors.
- Monitor asset data quality to ensure all assets are assigned to their correct location and data field sets.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with all CAFM system users and manage update of staff resource lists on the CAFM platform.
- To undertake other duties commensurate with the post-holder's level of skill and experience, at the discretion of the Estate.
- 2 years' minimum relevant work experience (in a buildings assistant/ FM capacity)
- Must have had exposure to CAF M systems or CRM at the very least.
- Must be personable, diligent, excellent at data entry and organisation.
Email your CV to c.harker@capstone-recruitment or call Celia Harker on 0203 757 5012 for a confidential conversation.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates