£35,000 - £45,000 PER ANNUM
My client, a leading consultancy is looking for an experienced facilities manager, who will be responsible for the operation and management of FM services, building systems and processes that support the core business. They will be looking to grow this service line within their business, and it is an excellent opportunity long-term.
Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations in relation to buildings and premises.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Health and safety
- Tendering, procurement and contract management
- M&E management
- Utilities and communications infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors and suppliers
- Project manage, benchmark, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as the M&E, security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling within the buildings we manage.
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Coordinate and lead management teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
Membership of IWFM, BIFM, or other qualifications such as COSHH, IOSH or NEBOSH is desired.
Emaiil enquirieis Celia Harker at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates